The results of the autopsy findings from the death of Anna Nicole were released today.Â The blonde playmate apparently died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.
Â The police chief of the Seminole Indian tribe said Monday that Anna Nicole Smith died Feb. 8 of an accidental drug overdose.
“We found nothing to indicate any foul play,” said Police Chief Charlie Tiger
Minutes later, Broward Medical Examiner Joshua Perper said the detailed autopsy showed no evidence of disease involved in the death or suicide.
Perper’s initial examination revealed no serious injuries and no evidence, either in Smith’s stomach or her bloodstream, that she had taken large amounts of prescription medication. Perper said prescription drugs, but no illegal drugs, were found in Smith’s hotel room. He wouldn’t identify them.
The rumor of foul play had been circling for weeks around Howard K. Stern and this report should clear him of any potential wrongdoing in her death.Â However, the fight over Anna’s daughter should continue for some time.<